Intro...Life of a Street Kid

What can I say.....I am a liker of things, love going out and partying, a qualified chemist who defied the whole "process and procedures" thing and became a PR what-what. So expect anything and everything on this blog, as long as it's beautiful.

Before I can go any further, let me start by showing you my life before this Xhosa/Zulu boy came to Jo'burg - AGAIN - so that you may have an idea what this will be about.

Hope you like...

My girls: Nontando Mposo, Tina George, Yolanda Matyolo

WOW Drive Day 2012 with Chevrolet

My peeps: Siv Ngesi and Schelaine Bennett

Boss man (Jaco-Louis) and I

They been having it ;)

Oliver Hermanus and I

Liker of things


WOW Editor, Charlene, Angel Campey and I

Pink Polo at Val de Vie

Marie Claire's 15th birthday/ Loeries after party




Harcel Mukendi, Khanya Ngumbela and I


My other favourite girls: Jolize Aschmann and Kelda Lund

My boyfriend - left (in my dreams lol). His name is Bongani too


LOVE LOVE LOVE


Shimmy Beach Club, Cape Town



Cosmo Summer







Grrrrr


Kwakho Qongqo



My meisies



So, yeah... this was my life in the mother city, Cape Town. Now that I am in the city of Gold - Johannesburg - whooooooo, there's going to be plenty of nights out. Hence I have decided to call this.....LIFE OF A STREET KID!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments: