Street Kid gets Jagermeister Whipped

So...this Street Kid has been awfully quiet for some time. This does't mean I wasn't up and about. In fact, last week Saturday I attended an exclusive dinner and a party at Buddha Ta in Fourways, Johannesburg. Brand Ambassadors (where I do my thing) got together with Jagermeister to host this exclusive dinner including about 20 key media people and some of South Africa's well known personalities like Shashi Naidoo, Eda Rose, Lerato Sengadi, Heat magazine's editor - Andre Neveling and the ever-so-lovely Jerri Mokgofe (to name a few). 

If one wasn't enticed by the invite that did the rounds, then I'd think there's something wrong with them...

The invite
Just like with most dinners, it's pretty straight forward what the procedure is - starters, mains then dessert. This wasn't any different. Oh, I lie. The only difference was that there would be shots of Jagermeister in-between. 

While we ate, Jerri did his thing and these are some of the shots he took:

Shashi Naidoo
Thulane Hadebe

Lerato Sengadi
Sunshine Shibambo
Baby Gugu (Twitter)
Eda Rose (right)
All I can say about the dinner is, "Great food, great conversations and LOADS OF LAUGHS!"

We then headed over to Buddah Ta, where a cosy lounge had been reserved for us. Below are some images that might be able to tell you how the rest of the evening went...








There! You can imagine how I must have felt the following day. It was such an amazing night out though to say the least.

This Street Kid better love and leave you for now. Hope all of you have a superb weekend. I will leave you with this to imagine where I will be Street Kidding this weekend:



Till next time...

XX












Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment