Meet Rockville's "Owethu"...my #WCW


As much as we have so much talent in this country when it comes to acting, it’s so nice to see fresh faces on our TV screens from time to time and Vuyiseka Cawe is one of those fresh faces. You may have seen her on The Gift (Mzansi Magic), Rhythm City (eTV) and recently on the hit drama series that’s making waves every Sunday – Rockville Season 3. From playing Image Consultant to playing a "hooker", I asked her a couple of questions just to find out (for you) what tickles her fancy…

1. I wouldn’t mind having dinner with… Marilyn Monroe, if she was still alive.
2. Before I started acting I was… Doing applied Theatre, which I'm still doing.
3. My inspiration is… The beauty of life! You never know what to expect.
4. I can’t function without… My cellphone.
5. My most embarrassing moment was … Oh, no! (LOL) When I was a co-host on Bay FM and I pronounced Kylie Minogue’s surname incorrectly. 
6. The best thing about me is…. I forgive easily and I don't hold grudges. 
7. The craziest thing I’ve ever done was… Yhu, I'm so crazy! So I'm always doing something crazy…LOL
8. My “celebrity” crush is… He is a south African hip hop artist, raps very nicely in Zulu… That's all I can say, plus he has a mole…
9. If I could edit my past I would change…... I would not edit anything, not that everything was perfect. My past has moulded me into the Vuyiseka I am today.
10. What I would you tell the 10-year-old Vuyiseka is… make the most of every moment. Live it, feel it!.

Catch Vuyiseka on the season finale of Rockville Season 3 this Sunday, 29 March on Mzansi Magic (Channel 161 on DStv). Otherwise you can also follow her on:

Twitter – @VuyisekaCawe
Instagram - @vuyisekacawe



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment