WHY I MISS CAPE TOWN

It’s been a while since I’ve visited Cape Town. I miss the place. I miss my peeps. And of course, I miss the parties too (StreetKid, hello). But it’s nice to have people that keep me posted on what’s happening down there.

With that said, I heard that the Luxus Mansion in Clifton hosted an exclusive VIP celebration to launch Superdry’s collection for 2016 Autumn/Winter. Now imagine the beautiful Cape Town ocean as the perfect back drop – must be nice! 

Anyway, the reason why I miss Cape Town is because of these people, spotted at the launch...
Love these guys: Sandiso Ngubane and Mali Tyilo
Bonnie and Clyde Katlego Maboe. He likes making funny faces this one lol
My beloved Lorr and Gina. Haven't seen them in ages either :(
As you can see, seems like a lot of people were dressed warmly for the occasion - Cape Town doesn't mess around hehehe. As Winter is fast approaching us Joburgers, I think I need to get my hands on this beloved...


Just look at that! LOVE...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment