StreetKid x Edgars Club Magazine - A Winning Combo Indeed

So, Edgars Club magazine asked me to do a reader experience for their October 2015 issue. As much as I felt a bit intimidated at first to do it, I got excited when I found out it was for a personal shopper experience at Topman. What got me even more excited was seeing the first draft of the feature! Some of you may have already seen the article; but for those who haven't - pop into an Edgars store, grab a copy of the magazine (with a beautiful lady wearing sunglasses on the cover), turn to page 120 and this is what you'll see...


With 320 "likes"on my personal Facebook page, this, for me, broke the internet. Thank you all for the love and support. Let's hope this StreetKid will get to do more of this type of thing :)

Until another time.... ciao for now.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment