Say “Hello” to the new Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II



A few weeks ago, I posted on my Facebook timeline about the love I have for Converse and how I NEEEEED to get a pair as I’ve never owned one. I swear that I got a mini anxiety attack when I heard that the new Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II will be in stores from tomorrow, October 16th.

With only 720 units available; who wouldn't get anxious when one realises that these will be available in two countries, to top it up? So if you’re in Jo’burg, Cape Town or Botswana, do make sure to pop in at the following stores:

  • Sesha and Cross Over, Sandton City
  • Sportscene, Canal Walk and Sandton City
  • Xtrend, Braamfontein
  • Options, Retail Park Mall (Gaborone)

The Chuck II will retail for R899 and R949. Be amongst the first to get your hands on a white, red or black pair.

Some of you may wonder about the price range. Well, they are a contemporary adaptation of the legendary Chuck Taylor All Star silhouette and also have some cool features.

For more details visit converse-sa.co.za

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment